Opened in 1989, Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Robinson Rancheria Pomo Indians of California. Sitting on the beautiful north shore of Clearlake in Lake County, Robinson Rancheria offers a true resort experience by providing superior comfort.
Open: Tuesday to Saturday
Hours: 8:30 am to 12:00
Closed for lunch from 12:00 to 12:30
1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Line may close after 12:30 pm, please call ahead for estimated wait times to 707-533-9020. Call by 1:00 pm on weekdays and by 12:00 on Saturdays.
Per CalRecycle regulations:
1. No split loads will be accepted.
2. Weight limits are as follows: 100 pounds for Aluminum, 100 pounds for Plastic, and 1000 pounds for Glass.
3. No crushed items will be accepted.
4. Please ensure that each aluminum, plastic and glass are in their own bags.
5. No on-site sorting. Your items have to be in separate bags.
6. Remove all caps. No on-site cap removal.
The Pomo Smoke Shop is located off Highway 20 next to the Robinson Rancheria Casino sign.
Open 7 days a week.
Our temporary hours effective 5/12/22 are Monday-Wednesday, 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Thursday-Sunday, 1:00 pm-9:00 pm. We are closed for lunch between 12:00 to 12:30. We offer Seneca tobacco products.