Opened in 1989, Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Robinson Rancheria Pomo Indians of California. Sitting on the beautiful north shore of Clearlake in Lake County, Robinson Rancheria offers a true resort experience by providing superior comfort.
The Recycle Center is located behind the casino after the stop sign. Please follow posted signage to properly enter the line
8:30 am to 3:30pm
For estimated wait times call
Per CalRecycle regulations:
1. No split loads will be accepted.
2. Weight limits are as follows: 100 pounds for Aluminum, 100 pounds for Plastic, and 1000 pounds for Glass.
3. No crushed items will be accepted.
4. Please ensure that each aluminum, plastic and glass are in their own bags.
5. No on-site sorting. Your items have to be in separate bags.
6. Remove all caps. No on-site cap removal.
The Smoke Shop is located right off Highway 20 next to the Robinson Rancheria Casino sign.
Open 7 Days A Week